Why work with me
· Author: Book “Leads Are Good, Sales Are Better”
· Author: Forbes Contributor
· Senior-level experience
· Teach marketing at the university level
· Satisfied clients
· Flexible to your needs
· I understand you, because I’ve been you
I’ve been in your shoes, so I understand the importance of time, money and results. So I can eliminate wasted time trying to figure things out and get right down to getting things done. I will think strategically while also implementing tactics.
With over 20 years of marketing experience, I have been responsible for Internet, Mobile, Radio, TV, Catalog, Direct Mail, Print, and Brand advertising. I help companies implement innovative, cost-efficient, scalable marketing programs and have held the following senior management roles:
• Senior VP at RealAge.com (the largest health database in the world, purchased by Hearst for $80M)
• Original VP Marketing ProFlowers.com (public, then bought by FTD for $200M.)
• Direct Marketing Manager at Intuit's TurboTax
Current clients include: Center For Respectful Leadership, Matroid, REE Medical, SanaView, American Honda Automotive (Smart Homes Innovations)
I recently co-authored Leads Are Good, Sales Are Better and I am currently a contributor to Forbes Communication Council. I am also an educator at San Diego State University, EvoNexus (startup incubator), WeWork, Cal Poly, and Pt Loma Nazarene. I am the past president of the San Diego chapter of the Direct Marketing Association and have received The Margaret Sellers Award as Marketer Of The Year.