Imagine having the strategic power and expertise of a seasoned Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at your fingertips, without the full-time commitment or cost. As a fractional CMO, I am a part-time marketing veteran who provides expert guidance and execution, helping you achieve your marketing goals and drive business growth
🥷 Marketing Consultant | 👨🏫 Marketing Instructor | 📕 Co-author of “Leads Are Good, Sales Are Better” | ✍🏼 Forbes Contributor | 🏄🏻♂️ Part-Time Surfer
With a rich journey spanning over two decades in the marketing field, I've embraced both the digital and traditional realms. My expertise covers a broad spectrum including Growth Hacking, Social Media, Email Marketing, Pay-Per-Click, SEO, B2B Lead Generation, and eCommerce, as well as classic methods like Radio, TV, Catalog, Direct Mail, Print, and Brand Advertising. I take pride in helping companies craft innovative, cost-effective, and scalable marketing strategies.
• Head of Marketing, Founders First Capital Partners and Founders First CDC
• Co-Founder, One Stop Paleo Shop & Strength in Food
• VP Marketing at Pathway Genomics (Founders Fund-backed)
• Senior VP at RealAge.com (the largest health database in the world, purchased by Hearst, Inc)
• Original VP Marketing ProFlowers.com (public, then bought by FTD)
• Direct Marketing Manager at Intuit's TurboTax
Beyond the corporate realm, I am passionate about sharing knowledge and experience. I teach marketing at San Diego State University, EvoNexus (a startup incubator), WeWork, Cal Poly, and Pt Loma Nazarene. I've also served as the past president of my local chapter of the Direct Marketing Association (now AMA) and was honored with The Margaret Sellers Award as Marketer Of The Year.
Let's connect and explore how we can create impactful marketing narratives together!
WHY WORK WITH ME
· Author: Book “Leads Are Good, Sales Are Better”
· Author: Forbes Contributor
· Senior-level experience
· Teach marketing at the university level
· Satisfied clients
· Uses modern growth marketing and AI tactics
· Flexible to your needs
· I understand you, because I’ve been you
I’ve been in your shoes, so I understand the importance of time, money and results. So I can eliminate wasted time trying to figure things out and get right down to getting things done. I will think strategically while also implementing tactics.